The course aims to develop professional profiles connected to innovation:
startuppers, innovation managers, network managers;
the research, realized by partners on companies in ten countries, has measured the high level of demand that the marketplace has of these professional profiles.
Building and managing a new company are startupper's qualities; becoming entrepreneur and founder are his own prerogatives. For this reason the course examines in depth:
- entrepreneurial aptitude;
- the the management of the whole innovation process;
- the risks evaluation and the capability to take strategic choices
- the the building of sustainable business models;
- the the financing of new enterprises.
Growing up as a manager or as an operating subject in the innovation dimension of a company are innovation manager's characteristics, whose aim is to promote and manage the innovation process within the company. The contents of the course and the key-words of an innovation manager are:
- managing projects and process
- managing business and organizational dynamics
- defining methodological approaches
- respecting timelines and economic management.
The ability of building and managing innovation networks is the main function of a network manager, who is an expert, inside or outside the company, able to managing the innovation process. Network manager's key-words are:
- management of relationships
- management go projects and process
- research of opportunity
- ability to build teams
- research of positive influential behaviors